6.02.2010

Who says life can't be interesting without kids?

On Monday night I went to bed feeling completely satisfied with life, knowing I had completed a true deep cleaning, transforming the entire house by Murphy Oil soaping the kitchen cabinets and dining room chairs, washing and putting away all the dishes, dusting the plantation shutters and wooden ceiling fans, vacuuming the carpets, cleaning out the kitty litter boxes, doing laundry, scrubbing toilets, and sweeping and mopping the floors. Apparently the kitty litter box wasn't clean enough, because when I walked in to my nice, clean kitchen the following morning, I found this laying in the middle of the floor:

Sigh. I have furbabies, after all.

1 comment:

CJF said...

That is too funny and quite gross with the close-up...lol!

You definetly are keeping busy. How are you guys doing anyway?