6.15.2010

How's THAT for customer service?

When I went home to D.C. for graduation, I made sure to pack my super sweet new polka dot umbrella. On the first day I was there, I visited my girlfriend in Occoquan and I was thrilled to use it for the very first time (obviously we don't get my rain here in AZ). However, I was not able to use it before I dropped it on the ground as I was fumbling with taking off the cover. As soon as I went to extend it, I realized that I had bent the frame when it was dropped. Total bummer!! And I was iritated until I remembered that ISOtoner umbrellas have a lifetime warranty. I shoved it into my luggage and tried my luck at getting it fixed instead of having to purchase another umbrella. I filled out the warranty form that came with it when I purchased it and obediently tucked a $5.00 check into the envelope for "shipping/handling" fees. Within a week, I received this letter and was able to void the check out in my checkbook: And within a week, I received this new umbrella via UPS:
Way to go ISOtoner! I am a customer for life!

No comments: