9.25.2008

The Five (Adrianne)

Five years ago, I:
1. Was a sophomore at GMU in Fairfax, VA
2. Was the Biology Club Treasurer--I'll say it for you: "dork!"
3. Drove a sweet red '89 Honda Prelude
4. Broke up with my high school sweetie
5. Moved in with my favorite college roomie, Elizabeth
Five things on today's "To Do" list:
1. Get Jared to schedule a housing pre-inspection
2. Substitute teach at Kubasaki and get home via the Greenline since we only have one car
3. Separate what kitchen items I need for our express goods shipment
4. Complete a group discussion posting for my GWU class in International Trade and Finance
5. Figure out whether book club meets tonight or not
Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Pepperidge Farm Chessman
2. Fresh, hot banana bread with cream cheese spread on top
3. Apples and caramel dip
4. Any kind of Willy Wonka fruity candy
5. Fruit "leather"
Five things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Pay my tithing
2. Pay off my parent's mortgage
3. Buy a beach house for the summer in South Carolina
4. Invest for my (future) kids education
5. Donate to http://www.gardenofangels.org/
Five places I have lived:
1. Alexandria, Virginia
2. Virginia Beach, Virginia
3. New York City (Manhattan), New York
4. Okinawa, Japan
5. Salt Lake City, Utah
Five jobs I have had:
1. Red Lobster (hostess)
2. Greater Potomac Mortgage (under the table custodian when I was in high school)
3. Outback Steakhouse (server/admin assistant)
4. Legal e-Staffing (payroll and billing)
5. USMC civilian legal assistant

Tag to Alisha, Alexandria, Shanelle and Evelyn.

1 comment:

MeleFamily said...

I shouldnt have read the 5 favorite snacks part. I want them all now!!!