8.17.2009

Magnets

Just a picture of some stamp magnets that were made at a craft activity with the Sierra Vista 5th Ward Beehives; the paper and clear rocks were purchased at the dollar store and the magnets were from Walmart. We stamped a design of our choice onto a piece of colored paper and then selected a clear stone to cover the stamped design. Next, we cut around the edge of the rock, and then we put a thin layer of glue in-between the paper and the stone. Finally, we glued a magnet to the back of the stone. Inexpensive and fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hi Jared and Adrianne,

I really like this magnet idea. I can imagine my kids having a great time at it.

Enjoyed the "The Five" music list as well. Of course, #1 is a good one, #3 I've heard before and really like, but #5 was a new one for me. Very enjoyable as well.