7.08.2008

Adri's Garden

I went outside to water the garden this morning and was in for a big surprise--my cherry tomatoes are ripening! It literally happened overnight, or so it seems. It is probably because it is so warm outside.







Let's hope the watermelon seedlings can weather the Okinawan heat!



My basil is doing great after I planted it in the ground, with the exception of these pesky little red beetles. They seem to love my acorn squash seedlings--those plants are not doing so hot!


I wonder what type they are? Where is Uncle Gary when you need him?

2 comments:

CJF said...

what a cute garden!

Alisha Stamper said...

hi! i love your garden! can i call you mistress mary? does your cousin colin have a garden too? haha. (the secret garden, in case you are wondering) i'm thinking of you and i love love love you.... AND i'm sending you a present!!

Alisha